Thursday, October 28, 2010

!~A VeRy InTeReStInG IdEa~!

Today it was an interesting day because i discovered that many of the things around us have to do a lot with art. I have never thought of it that way before, but today it was something very different because as i was on my way to school, I saw different types of flowers and designs that many architects relate to when building houses and other types of structures. some of the many designs i saw were arches, squares and many other different types of shapes that i have seen in houses around my neighborhood and though out the city. After seeing nature and other resources from a different prospective, I have yet figured out that the world is full of art and that it all depends in the way nature is being seen as.

No comments:

Post a Comment